Monday, July 27, 2009

Seeing Red

Last week, Jonah and I made a fun discovery when we checked our garden. The green tomatoes are turning red! Jonah was very interested in checking out the new red fruits. He's been having fun picking them, and even more fun eating them! He especially likes grilled cheese with tomatoes, but I think that is just because I love it so much! Our tomato garden has become a great thing to bond over. Jonah has been a very good garden helper. He loves to put water on the plants, and going out to check the fruits every day. He also has enjoyed eating the dirt. As impatient as I am, I'm kind of glad that some of the varieties are just now flowering, because that means that we can continue our daily gardening activities for a month or so longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment